Traveling Luck for Buuraha Dhaxsi, Bari, Somalia
Where is Buuraha Dhaxsi?What's around Buuraha Dhaxsi?
Wikipedia near Buuraha Dhaxsi
Where to stay near Buuraha Dhaxsi
Also known as Dahazi
The timezone in Buuraha Dhaxsi is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 11.6000°, Longitude. 50.6000°
Satellite map around Buuraha Dhaxsi
Loading map of Buuraha Dhaxsi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buuraha Dhaxsi, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Ina Hildarey (8.6km)
- Bohol Cad (8.6km)
- Gal Gala (10.9km)
- Xanan Hel (10.9km)
- Gardha Xirre (12.5km)
- Gadac (15.1km)
- Dibir (15.1km)
- Locdo Cad (15.5km)
- Ribabkii (17.1km)
- Sasi (18.3km)
- Jaacayo (18.3km)
- Habari Kudhacaday (20.4km)
- Xaatin (24.3km)
- Caydiley (25.9km)
- Qorantiyo (26km)
- Xodyo (26.9km)
- Dulule (29.7km)
- Haqeyn (30.2km)
- Mor Uadi (30.6km)
- Booxale (32.4km)
- Ximistiyo (33.2km)
- Dal Dhidhin (33.2km)
- Gardadin (34.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Jidad Carmo (21.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Laba Suradle (32.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Dhaxsi (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Lohi ma Tagto (16.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Habkan (18.3km)