Traveling Luck for Mor Uadi, Bari, Somalia
Where is Mor Uadi?What's around Mor Uadi?
Wikipedia near Mor Uadi
Where to stay near Mor Uadi
The timezone in Mor Uadi is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7667°, Longitude. 50.5833°
Satellite map around Mor Uadi
Loading map of Mor Uadi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mor Uadi, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Mor Uadi (0km)
- Gardadin (6.7km)
- Xaatin (6.8km)
- Caydiley (8.5km)
- Habari Kudhacaday (13.6km)
- Qorantiyo (15.1km)
- Uadi Dujo (18.2km)
- Geel Kudhal (18.5km)
- Gardha Xirre (19.2km)
- Dibir (21.8km)
- Lexow (22.1km)
- Gadac (23.1km)
- Haqeyn (24.2km)
- Gal Duqle (28km)
- Xamur Xarar (30.1km)
- Xaaj Galuula (32.3km)
- Xodyo (32.6km)
- Daldhidar (33.1km)
- Xolqudhun (35.1km)
- Xurow (35.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (28.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Qoor Felug (16.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xaysimo (25.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (30.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (33.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (21.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Jidad Carmo (19.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (31.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Lohi ma Tagto (30.3km)