Traveling Luck for Quebrada Pacopampa, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Quebrada Pacopampa?What's around Quebrada Pacopampa?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Pacopampa
Where to stay near Quebrada Pacopampa
The timezone in Quebrada Pacopampa is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 20:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.4667°, Longitude. -69.2500°
Satellite map around Quebrada Pacopampa
Loading map of Quebrada Pacopampa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Pacopampa, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Agua Patuias (31km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (50.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas Laucasirca (22.1km)