Traveling Luck for Río Vizcachani, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Rio Vizcachani?What's around Rio Vizcachani?
Wikipedia near Rio Vizcachani
Where to stay near Río Vizcachani
The timezone in Rio Vizcachani is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 20:09. It's light
Latitude. -18.3833°, Longitude. -69.3500°
Satellite map around Río Vizcachani
Loading map of Río Vizcachani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Río Vizcachani, in Tarapacá, Chile
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (26.2km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (26.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Belén (41.5km)