Traveling Luck for Guallatiri, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Guallatiri?What's around Guallatiri?
Wikipedia near Guallatiri
Where to stay near Guallatiri
Also known as Guallatire
The timezone in Guallatiri is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:57 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. -18.4833333°, Longitude. -69.1666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Guallatiri, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Nevados de Quimsachata (41.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Agua Patuias (11.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Utalacata (28.6km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Guallatiri (33.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas Laucasirca (14.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Challaviento (34.5km)