Traveling Luck for Lliza, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Lliza?What's around Lliza?
Wikipedia near Lliza
Where to stay near Lliza
The timezone in Lliza is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 20:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.4667°, Longitude. -69.2333°
Satellite map around Lliza
Loading map of Lliza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lliza, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Agua Patuias (26km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Utalacata (44.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (52.1km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Guallatiri (48.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas Laucasirca (19km)