Traveling Luck for Quebrada Vilaque, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Quebrada Vilaque?What's around Quebrada Vilaque?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Vilaque
Where to stay near Quebrada Vilaque
The timezone in Quebrada Vilaque is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. -18.3833333°, Longitude. -69.3333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Vilaque, in Tarapacá, Chile
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Vilaque (0km)
- Río Vizcachani (5.1km)
- Quebrada Guacapeque (11.5km)
- Quebrada Japu (16.2km)
- Quebrada Charaque (16.8km)
- Quebrada Velaque (21.9km)
- Quebrada Ancochalloani (21.9km)
- Quebrada Millune (23.6km)
- Quebrada Gualqueverini (26km)
- Quebrada Chureque (37.2km)
- Quebrada Caliente (37.2km)
- Quebrada Culiculine (45.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (23.6km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (27.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Belén (45.9km)