Traveling Luck for Quebrada Japu, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Quebrada Japu?What's around Quebrada Japu?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Japu
Where to stay near Quebrada Japu
The timezone in Quebrada Japu is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 19:24. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.4000°, Longitude. -69.2833°
Loading map of Quebrada Japu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Japu, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (27.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas Laucasirca (45.2km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (37.8km)