Traveling Luck for Carbonire, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Carbonire?What's around Carbonire?
Wikipedia near Carbonire
Where to stay near Carbonire
The timezone in Carbonire is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 20:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.4167°, Longitude. -69.1833°
Satellite map around Carbonire
Loading map of Carbonire and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Carbonire, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Nevados de Quimsachata (40.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Agua Patuias (14.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Utalacata (50.4km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Guallatiri (30.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas Laucasirca (32.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Tomaguaya (42.6km)