Traveling Luck for Choquelimpie, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Choquelimpie?What's around Choquelimpie?
Wikipedia near Choquelimpie
Where to stay near Choquelimpie
The timezone in Choquelimpie is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.3166667°, Longitude. -69.3°
Geographic features & Photographs around Choquelimpie, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Choquelimpie (11.8km)
- Chivatambo (14.7km)
- La Proa (16.7km)
- Misitune (22.1km)
- Campamento Experimental Misituni (26.2km)
- Carisa (27.1km)
- Chucullo (31.9km)
- Japucucho (32.3km)
- Tulduni (33.4km)
- Lauca (37.5km)
- Parinacota (38.5km)
- Chungará (41km)
- Ajata (44.4km)
- Sopocalane (48.4km)
- Zapahuire (48.4km)
- Chuviri (51.9km)
- Lliza (52.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Millune (0km)
- Quebrada Ancochalloani (15.2km)
- Quebrada Velaque (15.2km)
- Quebrada Vilaque (23.6km)
- Río Vizcachani (26.2km)
- Quebrada Japu (27.1km)
- Quebrada Condoriri (28.4km)
- Estero Challoani (32.3km)
- Quebrada Culiculine (33.1km)
- Quebrada Guacapeque (33.5km)
- Quebrada Charaque (37.6km)
- Quebrada Gualqueverini (39km)
- Quebrada Chureque (40.8km)
- Quebrada Caliente (40.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Pocollo (33.4km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (16.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Choquelimpie
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (232.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.