Traveling Luck for Quebrada Vichuta, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Quebrada Vichuta?What's around Quebrada Vichuta?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Vichuta
Where to stay near Quebrada Vichuta
The timezone in Quebrada Vichuta is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.5166667°, Longitude. -69.2166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Vichuta, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Agua Patuias (29.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Utalacata (30.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas Laucasirca (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Tomaguaya (31.1km)