Traveling Luck for Cerro Tancane, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Tancane?What's around Cerro Tancane?
Wikipedia near Cerro Tancane
Where to stay near Cerro Tancane
The timezone in Cerro Tancane is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.3833°, Longitude. -69.1667°
Satellite map around Cerro Tancane
Loading map of Cerro Tancane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Tancane, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Tancane (0km)
- Cerro Carbonire (5.3km)
- Cerro Torrentorine (18.9km)
- Cerro Queñuacollo (27.6km)
- Cerro Challacollo (29.5km)
- Cerro Acotango (35.6km)
- Cerro Umurata (37.1km)
- Cerro Capurata (37.2km)
- Cerro Lliza (37.9km)
- Cerro Choquelimpie (40.2km)
- Cerro Apacheta Choquelimpie (44.1km)
- Cerro Oke Okeni (50.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Nevados de Quimsachata (37.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Agua Patuias (21.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Guañoco (21.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pamputa (37.8km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Guallatiri (27.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago Chungara (42.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Tomaguaya (50.4km)