Traveling Luck for Caroline Bay, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Caroline Bay?What's around Caroline Bay?
Wikipedia near Caroline Bay
Where to stay near Caroline Bay
The timezone in Caroline Bay is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 20:12. It's light
Latitude. -44.3833°, Longitude. 171.2500°
Satellite map around Caroline Bay
Loading map of Caroline Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Caroline Bay, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- The Grange (19km)
- The Meadows (25.4km)
- Poplar Grove (26km)
- Brookfield (26.3km)
- Kingsdown (27.5km)
- Elloughton (27.6km)
- Southdown (27.7km)
- Willowburn (27.7km)
- Tuhawaiki (33.2km)
- Holm Lea (36.2km)
- Country View (36.5km)
- Otumarama (38.1km)
- Faenza (38.9km)
- Cranleigh (38.9km)
- Greenridge (40.8km)
- Dalkeith (41.4km)
- Westvale Farm (41.4km)
- Enfield (43km)
- Westvale (43km)
- Greenhills (44.5km)
- Cedar Cottage (44.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Caroline Bay
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (6.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (0km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (21.2km)
- a track where races are held.
- Washdyke Racecourse (36.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Washdyke Lagoon (18.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (10.9km)
Airports close to Caroline Bay
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (59.9km)