Traveling Luck for Patiti Point, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Patiti Point?What's around Patiti Point?
Wikipedia near Patiti Point
Where to stay near Patiti Point
Also known as Jacks Point
The timezone in Patiti Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 20:15. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.4167°, Longitude. 171.2667°
Satellite map around Patiti Point
Loading map of Patiti Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Patiti Point, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Poplar Grove (13.9km)
- Tuhawaiki (16.3km)
- Kingsdown (19.1km)
- Westvale Farm (24.8km)
- Dalkeith (24.8km)
- Cleveland (27km)
- Enfield (29km)
- Westvale (29km)
- Erindale & Edbar (30km)
- Southdown (30.2km)
- Willowburn (30.2km)
- Cranleigh (30.8km)
- Faenza (30.8km)
- Kilipo (33.6km)
- Country View (34.8km)
- Brookfield (40.4km)
- Holm Lea (40.5km)
- The Grange (42.8km)
- Seafield (44.9km)
Accommodation around Patiti Point
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (28.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (25.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (31.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (36.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Rosedale Gardens (35.3km)
Airports close to Patiti Point
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (85.6km)