Traveling Luck for Poplar Grove, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Poplar Grove?What's around Poplar Grove?
Wikipedia near Poplar Grove
Where to stay near Poplar Grove
The timezone in Poplar Grove is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. -44.4184°, Longitude. 171.2401°
Satellite map around Poplar Grove
Loading map of Poplar Grove and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poplar Grove, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Poplar Grove (0km)
- Kingsdown (5.2km)
- Tuhawaiki (7.3km)
- Dalkeith (15.5km)
- Westvale Farm (15.5km)
- Southdown (17.3km)
- Willowburn (17.3km)
- Faenza (17.3km)
- Cranleigh (17.3km)
- Westvale (17.9km)
- Enfield (17.9km)
- Country View (20.9km)
- Cleveland (21.9km)
- Erindale & Edbar (22.5km)
- Kilipo (24.3km)
- Holm Lea (27.1km)
- Brookfield (30.2km)
- The Grange (37.9km)
- Seafield (38km)
- Wai Weta (39.2km)
- Ballygargin (42.1km)
- Broadmead (42.6km)
- The Barton (44.3km)
Accommodation around Poplar Grove
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (26km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (18.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (29.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (36.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Rosedale Gardens (22.1km)
Airports close to Poplar Grove
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (84.4km)