Traveling Luck for Country View, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Country View?What's around Country View?
Wikipedia near Country View
Where to stay near Country View
The timezone in Country View is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 19:03. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.4184°, Longitude. 171.2001°
Satellite map around Country View
Loading map of Country View and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Country View, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Country View (0km)
- Holm Lea (9km)
- Southdown (9km)
- Willowburn (9km)
- Cranleigh (9km)
- Faenza (9km)
- Kingsdown (15.7km)
- Westvale (17.9km)
- Enfield (17.9km)
- Poplar Grove (20.9km)
- Dalkeith (21.4km)
- Westvale Farm (21.4km)
- Brookfield (21.9km)
- Tuhawaiki (22.1km)
- Kilipo (24.3km)
- The Barton (25.5km)
- Erindale & Edbar (26.9km)
- Broadmead (26.9km)
- Coonoor (27.1km)
- Wai Weta (29.6km)
- Kenmuir (30.2km)
- Cleveland (30.3km)
- Ballygargin (36.5km)
- Carrick (36.9km)
- Ralalea (37.3km)
Accommodation around Country View
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Briggs Gully Zig Zag (37.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (36.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (15.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (35.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Rosedale Gardens (7.3km)
Airports close to Country View
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (85.1km)