Traveling Luck for West End, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is West End?What's around West End?
Wikipedia near West End
Where to stay near West End
The timezone in West End is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. -44.3883°, Longitude. 171.2201°
Satellite map around West End
Loading map of West End and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around West End, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Brookfield (10.4km)
- The Grange (14.6km)
- Southdown (15.5km)
- Willowburn (15.5km)
- Holm Lea (21.4km)
- Elloughton (22.4km)
- Kingsdown (22.5km)
- Poplar Grove (24.2km)
- Country View (24.2km)
- Otumarama (25.5km)
- Cranleigh (29.6km)
- Faenza (29.6km)
- Greenridge (30.2km)
- Tuhawaiki (31km)
- Kenmuir (31.3km)
- The Barton (32.2km)
- The Meadows (33km)
- Rosebrook (34.5km)
- Cedar Cottage (35.8km)
- Greenhills (35.8km)
- Westvale (36.4km)
- Enfield (36.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around West End
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (12.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (8.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (16km)
- a track where races are held.
- Washdyke Racecourse (36.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Washdyke Lagoon (26.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (21.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Rosedale Gardens (17.9km)
Airports close to West End
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (62.3km)