Traveling Luck for Te Aitarakiki Creek, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Te Aitarakiki Creek?What's around Te Aitarakiki Creek?
Wikipedia near Te Aitarakiki Creek
Where to stay near Te Aitarakiki Creek
Also known as Taitarakihi Creek
The timezone in Te Aitarakiki Creek is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.3833°, Longitude. 171.2500°
Satellite map around Te Aitarakiki Creek
Loading map of Te Aitarakiki Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Te Aitarakiki Creek, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- The Grange (19km)
- The Meadows (25.4km)
- Poplar Grove (26km)
- Brookfield (26.3km)
- Kingsdown (27.5km)
- Elloughton (27.6km)
- Southdown (27.7km)
- Willowburn (27.7km)
- Tuhawaiki (33.2km)
- Holm Lea (36.2km)
- Country View (36.5km)
- Otumarama (38.1km)
- Faenza (38.9km)
- Cranleigh (38.9km)
- Greenridge (40.8km)
- Dalkeith (41.4km)
- Westvale Farm (41.4km)
- Enfield (43km)
- Westvale (43km)
- Greenhills (44.5km)
- Cedar Cottage (44.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Te Aitarakiki Creek
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (6.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (0km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (21.2km)
- a track where races are held.
- Washdyke Racecourse (36.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Washdyke Lagoon (18.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (10.9km)
Airports close to Te Aitarakiki Creek
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (59.9km)