Traveling Luck for Highfield, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Highfield?What's around Highfield?
Wikipedia near Highfield
Where to stay near Highfield
The timezone in Highfield is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. -44.378347886999997°, Longitude. 171.210095322°
Geographic features & Photographs around Highfield, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- The Grange (9km)
- Brookfield (9km)
- Elloughton (14.6km)
- Otumarama (17.3km)
- Greenridge (21.4km)
- Willowburn (21.8km)
- Southdown (21.8km)
- Holm Lea (24.2km)
- Cedar Cottage (26.9km)
- Greenhills (26.9km)
- Rosebrook (27.1km)
- Kenmuir (27.1km)
- Country View (29.6km)
- The Barton (29.9km)
- Table Downs (30.2km)
- The Meadows (30.2km)
- Bankwell (30.9km)
- Kingsdown (31km)
- Poplar Grove (33.1km)
- Spring Hill (35.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Highfield
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (21.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (16.1km)
- a track where races are held.
- Washdyke Racecourse (29.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Washdyke Lagoon (25.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (15.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (22.1km)
Airports close to Highfield
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (55.5km)