Traveling Luck for Waimataitai, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Waimataitai?What's around Waimataitai?
Wikipedia near Waimataitai
Where to stay near Waimataitai
The timezone in Waimataitai is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 08:11 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. -44.378347833°, Longitude. 171.230095601°
Geographic features & Photographs around Waimataitai, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- The Grange (9km)
- Brookfield (17.3km)
- Elloughton (17.9km)
- The Meadows (24.2km)
- Southdown (24.2km)
- Willowburn (24.2km)
- Otumarama (27.1km)
- Kingsdown (29.1km)
- Poplar Grove (29.6km)
- Greenridge (29.9km)
- Holm Lea (30.2km)
- Country View (33.1km)
- Cedar Cottage (34km)
- Greenhills (34km)
- Bankwell (35.8km)
- Grafton (36.4km)
- Tuhawaiki (36.8km)
- Rosebrook (37.3km)
- Kenmuir (37.3km)
- Faenza (37.9km)
- Cranleigh (37.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Waimataitai
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (5.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Patiti Point (33.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (11km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (17.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Washdyke Lagoon (17.9km)
- a track where races are held.
- Washdyke Racecourse (29.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (12.7km)
Airports close to Waimataitai
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (55km)