Traveling Luck for Saltwater Creek, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Saltwater Creek?What's around Saltwater Creek?
Wikipedia near Saltwater Creek
Where to stay near Saltwater Creek
The timezone in Saltwater Creek is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 20:14. It's light
Latitude. -44.4083°, Longitude. 171.2201°
Satellite map around Saltwater Creek
Loading map of Saltwater Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saltwater Creek, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Southdown (5.2km)
- Willowburn (5.2km)
- Kingsdown (9km)
- Poplar Grove (12.7km)
- Country View (12.7km)
- Faenza (15.5km)
- Cranleigh (15.5km)
- Holm Lea (15.7km)
- Brookfield (17.9km)
- Tuhawaiki (17.9km)
- Westvale (21.9km)
- Enfield (21.9km)
- Westvale Farm (22.5km)
- Dalkeith (22.5km)
- The Grange (29.1km)
- Kilipo (29.2km)
- Erindale & Edbar (29.6km)
- Cleveland (31km)
- The Barton (32.2km)
- Kenmuir (34.6km)
- Otumarama (35.8km)
- Coonoor (36.6km)
- Elloughton (36.8km)
- Broadmead (39.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Saltwater Creek
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (24km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (6.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (24.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (33.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Rosedale Gardens (10.4km)
Airports close to Saltwater Creek
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (76.8km)