Traveling Luck for Kensington, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Kensington?What's around Kensington?
Wikipedia near Kensington
Where to stay near Kensington
The timezone in Kensington is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.408348695000001°, Longitude. 171.24009559300001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kensington, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Poplar Grove (7.3km)
- Kingsdown (9km)
- Tuhawaiki (14.6km)
- Southdown (15.7km)
- Willowburn (15.7km)
- Faenza (21.4km)
- Cranleigh (21.4km)
- Country View (22.1km)
- Dalkeith (22.5km)
- Westvale Farm (22.5km)
- Westvale (24.2km)
- Enfield (24.2km)
- Brookfield (25.5km)
- Holm Lea (26.1km)
- Cleveland (29.2km)
- Erindale & Edbar (29.6km)
- The Grange (30.9km)
- Kilipo (31km)
- Elloughton (39.6km)
- Otumarama (42.8km)
- Kenmuir (44.2km)
- Wai Weta (44.9km)
- Rosebrook (50.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Kensington
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (18.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (13.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Washdyke Lagoon (36.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (21.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (29.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Rosedale Gardens (20.9km)
Airports close to Kensington
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (77.1km)