Traveling Luck for Granville Bay, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Granville Bay?What's around Granville Bay?
Wikipedia near Granville Bay
Where to stay near Granville Bay
The timezone in Granville Bay is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.1333°, Longitude. -61.8000°
Satellite map around Granville Bay
Loading map of Granville Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Granville Bay, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (23.5km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (22.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (15.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (17.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barrel of Beef Rock (9.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (9.3km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (27.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (6.2km)
Airports close to Granville Bay
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (121km)
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (125km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (203.9km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (260.9km)