Traveling Luck for Puerto Grande, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Puerto Grande?What's around Puerto Grande?
Wikipedia near Puerto Grande
Where to stay near Puerto Grande
The timezone in Puerto Grande is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.0667°, Longitude. -61.6667°
Satellite map around Puerto Grande
Loading map of Puerto Grande and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puerto Grande, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Saint Hill River (3.1km)
- Carapal River (3.1km)
- Erin River (3.1km)
- Arena River (6.2km)
- Guapo River (9.8km)
- Quarahoon River (12.7km)
- Lo Charro River (12.7km)
- Coroyal River (12.8km)
- Grand Ravine (13.9km)
- Quebrada Honda (15.7km)
- Ambard River (15.7km)
- Cimetiere River (15.9km)
- Hope River (16.6km)
- Cap-de-Ville River (16.7km)
- Forest River (18.9km)
- Guapo River (21.8km)
- Irois River (21.9km)
- Boss River (22km)
- Chagonaray River (24.7km)
- Guayabal River (24.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (12.7km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (0km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- County of Saint Patrick (24.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Erin Savanna (6.9km)
Airports close to Puerto Grande
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (115.6km)
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (151.9km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (200.5km)