Traveling Luck for Galfa Point, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Galfa Point?What's around Galfa Point?
Wikipedia near Galfa Point
Where to stay near Galfa Point
Also known as Galpha Point
The timezone in Galfa Point is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 10.066666700000001°, Longitude. -61.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Galfa Point, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Galfa Point (0km)
- Sainte Marie Point (4.4km)
- Saint Anne Point (6.2km)
- Saint Marie Point (6.9km)
- Islote Point (9.3km)
- Quemada Point (11.2km)
- Cedros Point (12.4km)
- Punta del Morro (13.9km)
- Los Gallos Point (15.7km)
- Icacos Point (16.6km)
- Point Rouge (18.1km)
- Corral Point (18.5km)
- Punta del Arenal (18.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (15.7km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (27.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (18.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (6.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barrel of Beef Rock (12.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (6.9km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (30.8km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Cedros Forest Reserve (15.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (8.8km)
Airports close to Galfa Point
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (129.2km)
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (134.2km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (190.2km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (251.9km)