Traveling Luck for Bamboo, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Bamboo?What's around Bamboo?
Wikipedia near Bamboo
Where to stay near Bamboo
Also known as Bamboo Village
The timezone in Bamboo is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.0833333°, Longitude. -61.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bamboo, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sainte Marie Point (3.1km)
- Saint Anne Point (3.1km)
- Galfa Point (3.1km)
- Saint Marie Point (4.4km)
- Cedros Point (9.3km)
- Islote Point (9.8km)
- Punta del Morro (11.2km)
- Quemada Point (13.1km)
- Los Gallos Point (15.4km)
- Point Rouge (15.5km)
- Icacos Point (18km)
- Corral Point (18.8km)
- Punta del Arenal (19.5km)
- Point Ligoure (29.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (15.4km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (25km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (18.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (6.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barrel of Beef Rock (9.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (6.2km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Cedros Forest Reserve (13.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (6.9km)
Airports close to Bamboo
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (127km)
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (132km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (193.2km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (252.6km)