Traveling Luck for Cimetiere River, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Cimetiere River?What's around Cimetiere River?
Wikipedia near Cimetiere River
Where to stay near Cimetiere River
The timezone in Cimetiere River is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.15°, Longitude. -61.683333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cimetiere River, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Cimetiere River (0km)
- Cap-de-Ville River (3.1km)
- Coroyal River (3.1km)
- Guapo River (6.2km)
- Forest River (6.9km)
- Guapo River (6.9km)
- Boss River (8.7km)
- Grand Ravine (9.8km)
- Vance River (11.2km)
- Irois River (12.3km)
- Vessigny River (15.5km)
- Quarahoon River (15.5km)
- Saint Hill River (15.6km)
- Carapal River (16.7km)
- Erin River (16.7km)
- Arena River (18.1km)
- Forest River (18.7km)
- Lo Charro River (19.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pelican Rocks (15.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (15.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Courbaril (18.1km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (15.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- County of Saint Patrick (18.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Erin Savanna (11.2km)
- asphalt lake;
- a small basin containing naturally occurring asphalt.
- Pitch Lake (18.1km)
Airports close to Cimetiere River
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (104.5km)
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (140.1km)