Traveling Luck for Green Hill, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Green Hill?What's around Green Hill?
Wikipedia near Green Hill
Where to stay near Green Hill
Also known as Coffee Hill
The timezone in Green Hill is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 10.05°, Longitude. -61.85°
Geographic features & Photographs around Green Hill, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Galfa Point (4.4km)
- Sainte Marie Point (6.2km)
- Quemada Point (6.9km)
- Saint Marie Point (9.3km)
- Saint Anne Point (9.8km)
- Islote Point (12.7km)
- Icacos Point (12.7km)
- Los Gallos Point (13.8km)
- Punta del Arenal (15.4km)
- Corral Point (15.7km)
- Cedros Point (15.9km)
- Punta del Morro (18.1km)
- Point Rouge (22.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (13.8km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (29.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (22.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (4.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (11.2km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Cedros Forest Reserve (19.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (13.1km)
Airports close to Green Hill
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (129.5km)
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (138.6km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (186.4km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (248.2km)