Traveling Luck for Granville, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Granville?What's around Granville?
Wikipedia near Granville
Where to stay near Granville
The timezone in Granville is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.1167°, Longitude. -61.8000°
Satellite map around Granville
Loading map of Granville and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Granville, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta del Morro (3.1km)
- Cedros Point (6.9km)
- Saint Anne Point (6.9km)
- Point Rouge (6.9km)
- Saint Marie Point (9.8km)
- Islote Point (9.8km)
- Sainte Marie Point (11.1km)
- Galfa Point (11.2km)
- Point Ligoure (20.7km)
- Quemada Point (21.9km)
- Los Gallos Point (22.5km)
- Point Fortin (24.9km)
- Corral Point (26.4km)
- Icacos Point (26.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (22.5km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (24.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (13.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (15.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barrel of Beef Rock (9.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (6.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (26.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (3.1km)
Airports close to Granville
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (123.2km)
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (127km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (200.9km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (260.1km)