Traveling Luck for Quemada Point, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Quemada Point?What's around Quemada Point?
Wikipedia near Quemada Point
Where to stay near Quemada Point
The timezone in Quemada Point is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.0333°, Longitude. -61.8833°
Satellite map around Quemada Point
Loading map of Quemada Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quemada Point, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Quemada Point (0km)
- Icacos Point (6.2km)
- Punta del Arenal (9.8km)
- Galfa Point (11.2km)
- Corral Point (11.2km)
- Sainte Marie Point (11.2km)
- Los Gallos Point (11.2km)
- Saint Marie Point (13.9km)
- Saint Anne Point (15.5km)
- Islote Point (19.5km)
- Cedros Point (20.8km)
- Punta del Morro (24.2km)
- Point Rouge (28.6km)
- Punta Blanca (29.2km)
- Punta del Medio (31.8km)
- Punta Sabaneta (31.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (11.2km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (31.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (29.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (6.9km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (18km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Cedros Forest Reserve (26.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (19.8km)
Airports close to Quemada Point
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (128km)
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (145.1km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (182km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (241.5km)