Traveling Luck for Esperanza Bay, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Esperanza Bay?What's around Esperanza Bay?
Wikipedia near Esperanza Bay
Where to stay near Esperanza Bay
The timezone in Esperanza Bay is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.1166667°, Longitude. -61.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Esperanza Bay, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cedros Point (3.1km)
- Saint Anne Point (3.1km)
- Saint Marie Point (4.4km)
- Punta del Morro (6.9km)
- Sainte Marie Point (6.9km)
- Galfa Point (9.3km)
- Point Rouge (11.1km)
- Islote Point (13.1km)
- Los Gallos Point (16.6km)
- Quemada Point (18.1km)
- Corral Point (20.7km)
- Icacos Point (21.9km)
- Punta del Arenal (22.3km)
- Point Ligoure (26.3km)
- Punta Don Pedro (26.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (16.6km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (19.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (19.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (11.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barrel of Beef Rock (4.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (8.8km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Cedros Forest Reserve (12.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (6.9km)
Airports close to Esperanza Bay
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (122.6km)
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (127.5km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (199.3km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (254.1km)