Traveling Luck for Cap-de-Ville, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Cap-de-Ville?What's around Cap-de-Ville?
Wikipedia near Cap-de-Ville
Where to stay near Cap-de-Ville
Also known as Cape-de-Ville
The timezone in Cap-de-Ville is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.15°, Longitude. -61.700000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cap-de-Ville, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Cap-de-Ville River (0km)
- Cimetiere River (3.1km)
- Coroyal River (4.4km)
- Guapo River (6.9km)
- Guapo River (8.7km)
- Irois River (9.2km)
- Forest River (9.7km)
- Boss River (11.1km)
- Grand Ravine (12.7km)
- Vance River (13.1km)
- Quarahoon River (13.9km)
- Forest River (15.7km)
- Saint Hill River (15.9km)
- Vessigny River (17.5km)
- Erin River (18.1km)
- Carapal River (18.1km)
- Arena River (19.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pelican Rocks (17.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (13.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Courbaril (19.8km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (16.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Challenger Shoal (19.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Erin Savanna (13.1km)
- asphalt lake;
- a small basin containing naturally occurring asphalt.
- Pitch Lake (19.8km)
Airports close to Cap-de-Ville
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (106.4km)
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (137.6km)