Traveling Luck for Nâtunâq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Natunaq?What's around Natunaq?
Wikipedia near Natunaq
Where to stay near Nâtunâq
The timezone in Natunaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:20 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.2500°, Longitude. -33.6333°
Satellite map around Nâtunâq
Loading map of Nâtunâq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nâtunâq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Milait (10.7km)
- Ersinguseq (11.1km)
- Nyø (16.2km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (17.3km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (18km)
- Ikerasammiut (21.2km)
- Langø (22km)
- Aggas Ø (23.5km)
- Tukingaleq (30.8km)
- Qajarsak (33.1km)
- Store Tindholm (34.7km)
- Lilleø (36km)
- Svineryggen (36.6km)
- Lille Tindholm (38.5km)
- Aaluiartik (40.1km)
- Imilik (52.9km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (37.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (11.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (23.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (34.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (11.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (42.5km)