Traveling Luck for Kialineq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kialineq?What's around Kialineq?
Wikipedia near Kialineq
Where to stay near Kialineq
Also known as Kialineg Bay, Skrakkensbugt, Skrækkensbugt
The timezone in Kialineq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:07 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9333°, Longitude. -33.7833°
Satellite map around Kialineq
Loading map of Kialineq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kialineq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (41.1km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (37.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (14.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (32.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (6.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (18.2km)