Traveling Luck for Store Tindholm, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Store Tindholm?What's around Store Tindholm?
Wikipedia near Store Tindholm
Where to stay near Store Tindholm
The timezone in Store Tindholm is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:03 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9500°, Longitude. -33.6833°
Satellite map around Store Tindholm
Loading map of Store Tindholm and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Store Tindholm, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (37.4km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (4.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (34.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (11.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (29.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (10km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (22.6km)