Traveling Luck for Qajarsak, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qajarsak?What's around Qajarsak?
Wikipedia near Qajarsak
Where to stay near Qajarsak
Also known as Kajarsak, Qajaitseq
The timezone in Qajarsak is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:16 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9667°, Longitude. -33.7500°
Satellite map around Qajarsak
Loading map of Qajarsak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qajarsak, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (37km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (4.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (33.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (10.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (28.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (6.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (19.7km)