Traveling Luck for Lilleø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Lilleo?What's around Lilleo?
Wikipedia near Lilleo
Where to stay near Lilleø
The timezone in Lilleo is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:53 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9500°, Longitude. -33.8500°
Satellite map around Lilleø
Loading map of Lilleø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lilleø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (40.9km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (3.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (36km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (14.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (32.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (15.1km)