Traveling Luck for Nákangajeq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nakangajeq?What's around Nakangajeq?
Wikipedia near Nakangajeq
Where to stay near Nákangajeq
The timezone in Nakangajeq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:21 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.1833°, Longitude. -33.4333°
Satellite map around Nákangajeq
Loading map of Nákangajeq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nákangajeq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (32.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (8.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (11.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (18.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (32.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (0km)