Traveling Luck for Svineryggen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Svineryggen?What's around Svineryggen?
Wikipedia near Svineryggen
Where to stay near Svineryggen
The timezone in Svineryggen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:03 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9333°, Longitude. -33.6500°
Satellite map around Svineryggen
Loading map of Svineryggen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svineryggen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (38.7km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (36.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (13.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (30.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (11.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (24.2km)