Traveling Luck for Qôrnersiaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qornersiaq?What's around Qornersiaq?
Wikipedia near Qornersiaq
Where to stay near Qôrnersiaq
The timezone in Qornersiaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:16 and Sunset at 14:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.1833°, Longitude. -33.5333°
Satellite map around Qôrnersiaq
Loading map of Qôrnersiaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qôrnersiaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Milait (3km)
- Nyø (7.7km)
- Ersinguseq (13km)
- Langø (13.5km)
- Ikerasammiut (14.7km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (16.5km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (18km)
- Tukingaleq (23.8km)
- Aggas Ø (26.7km)
- Qajarsak (26.8km)
- Store Tindholm (27.8km)
- Svineryggen (29.3km)
- Lilleø (30.5km)
- Lille Tindholm (31.1km)
- Aaluiartik (34.6km)
- Imilik (46.5km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (31km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (10.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (8.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (16.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (30km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (4.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (39.8km)