Traveling Luck for Ikerasak, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ikerasak?What's around Ikerasak?
Wikipedia near Ikerasak
Where to stay near Ikerasak
The timezone in Ikerasak is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:46 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.1000°, Longitude. -33.7000°
Satellite map around Ikerasak
Loading map of Ikerasak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ikerasak, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ikerasammiut (4.1km)
- Nyø (8.5km)
- Langø (9.8km)
- Tukingaleq (13.5km)
- Milait (14.2km)
- Qajarsak (15.6km)
- Store Tindholm (17.3km)
- Lilleø (18.6km)
- Svineryggen (19.4km)
- Lille Tindholm (21.4km)
- Aaluiartik (22.7km)
- Ersinguseq (25.1km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (28.4km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (30.1km)
- Imilik (35.3km)
- Aggas Ø (38.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (22.9km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (19.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (17.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (17.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (15.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (27.8km)