Traveling Luck for Nyø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nyo?What's around Nyo?
Wikipedia near Nyo
Where to stay near Nyø
The timezone in Nyo is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:57 and Sunset at 16:56. It's light
Latitude. 67.1167°, Longitude. -33.5167°
Satellite map around Nyø
Loading map of Nyø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nyø (0km)
- Langø (5.8km)
- Milait (8km)
- Ikerasammiut (8.9km)
- Tukingaleq (16.8km)
- Ersinguseq (19.9km)
- Qajarsak (20.3km)
- Store Tindholm (20.7km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (21.5km)
- Svineryggen (22km)
- Lille Tindholm (23.7km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (23.9km)
- Lilleø (24.4km)
- Aaluiartik (28.4km)
- Aggas Ø (33.3km)
- Imilik (39.5km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (24.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (16.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (16.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (10.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (24.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (8.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (35.7km)