Traveling Luck for Kili, Oppland, Norway
Where is Kili?What's around Kili?
Wikipedia near Kili
Where to stay near Kili
The timezone in Kili is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:25 and Sunset at 16:48. It's light
Latitude. 62.0167°, Longitude. 9.2000°
Satellite map around Kili
Loading map of Kili and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kili, in Oppland, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hauge (1.8km)
- Vårkinnslii (2km)
- Hågå (2.2km)
- Telle (2.7km)
- Nysætri (4km)
- Muslisætri (5.9km)
- Tallarås (6.9km)
- Øyasætri (8.7km)
- Langdalssætri (9.4km)
- Nordsætri (10.2km)
- Lefinnlii (11.7km)
- Siljuhaugen (12.3km)
- Svartdalssætri (12.5km)
- Rollstad (12.8km)
- Nordsætrene (12.8km)
- Tunga (13.4km)
- Grønsætri (14.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Kili
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Haustgravhøin (11.4km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Horrtjørnin (14km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Brennhaug (13.9km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Veslhaug (12.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Nonshaug (6km)
Airports close to Kili
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (118.7km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (134.5km)
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (135.6km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (148.6km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (154km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kili
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (192.9km)
Idre, Idre, Sweden (194.3km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (205.7km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (223.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.