Traveling Luck for Tunga, Oppland, Norway
Where is Tunga?What's around Tunga?
Wikipedia near Tunga
Where to stay near Tunga
The timezone in Tunga is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:22 and Sunset at 15:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.1167°, Longitude. 9.0833°
Satellite map around Tunga
Loading map of Tunga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tunga, in Oppland, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tunga (0km)
- Svartdalsætri (3.4km)
- Grønsætri (3.4km)
- Rollstad (5.4km)
- Holåker (5.5km)
- Hovauk (7.6km)
- Sili (8.3km)
- Hauge (8.5km)
- Gardsenden (9.1km)
- Bøsætri (9.1km)
- Nordsætri (9.4km)
- Tande (10.1km)
- Telle (10.8km)
- Hågå (11.2km)
- Filling (11.4km)
- Nysætri (12.6km)
- Nysætri (14.4km)
- Hauge (14.4km)
- Tandsætri (14.7km)
- Vårkinnslii (15.2km)
- Lia (15.7km)
Accommodation around Tunga
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Haustgravhøin (15.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Lesja (12.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Fokstumyrin (12.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Foksstugumyrin (13.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Svartdalen (1.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Lesja (11.9km)
Airports close to Tunga
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (123.2km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (130.9km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (134.7km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (135.2km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (157.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tunga
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (203.9km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (227.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.