Traveling Luck for Hauge, Oppland, Norway
Where is Hauge?What's around Hauge?
Wikipedia near Hauge
Where to stay near Hauge
The timezone in Hauge is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 16:51. It's light
Latitude. 62.0167°, Longitude. 9.2333°
Satellite map around Hauge
Loading map of Hauge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hauge, in Oppland, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Hauge
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Haustgravhøin (10.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Horrtjørnin (13.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Brennhaug (13km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Veslhaug (13.5km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Fokstumyrin (14.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Nonshaug (6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dovrefjell (14.1km)
Airports close to Hauge
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (118.6km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (132.9km)
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (137km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (149.5km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (155.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hauge
Idre, Idre, Sweden (192.4km)
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (193.3km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (207.4km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (224.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.