Traveling Luck for Nonshaug, Oppland, Norway
Where is Nonshaug?What's around Nonshaug?
Wikipedia near Nonshaug
Where to stay near Nonshaug
The timezone in Nonshaug is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:55 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.9667°, Longitude. 9.2167°
Satellite map around Nonshaug
Loading map of Nonshaug and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nonshaug, in Oppland, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Muslisætri (0.9km)
- Nysætri (2.7km)
- Tallarås (2.8km)
- Vårkinnslii (4km)
- Øyasætri (5km)
- Hauge (6km)
- Langdalssætri (6.5km)
- Siljuhaugen (7.6km)
- Hågå (8.1km)
- Telle (8.3km)
- Haugen (9.4km)
- Holungsætri (9.9km)
- Svartdalssætri (10.2km)
- Nordsætrene (11.3km)
- Stuguflåten (11.4km)
- Nordsætri (11.7km)
- Lefinnlii (12.2km)
- Preststulen (12.6km)
- Storrusti (12.8km)
- Håkåstad (12.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
Accommodation around Nonshaug
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Vågå (10.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Brennhaug (8.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Nonshaug (0km)
Airports close to Nonshaug
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (112.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (136.8km)
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (140.2km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (151km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (154.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nonshaug
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (187.3km)
Idre, Idre, Sweden (193.1km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (204.7km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (219.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.