Traveling Luck for Storhø, Oppland, Norway
Where is Storho?What's around Storho?
Wikipedia near Storho
Where to stay near Storhø
The timezone in Storho is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:16 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.9333°, Longitude. 9.1167°
Satellite map around Storhø
Loading map of Storhø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Storhø, in Oppland, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Øyasætri (2.2km)
- Nordsætrene (5.9km)
- Muslisætri (6.1km)
- Preststulen (6.5km)
- Håkåstad (6.5km)
- Haugen (6.8km)
- Nysætri (6.9km)
- Skjesvoll (7.6km)
- Lefinnlii (8.7km)
- Holungsætri (8.8km)
- Vårkinnslii (9.1km)
- Tallarås (9.2km)
- Hauge (11.7km)
- Siljuhaugen (12km)
- Telle (12.1km)
- Hågå (12.3km)
- Langdalssætri (12.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Storhø
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Vågå (6.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Brennhaug (12.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Nonshaug (6.8km)
Airports close to Storhø
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (109.2km)
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (138.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (143.6km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (144.2km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (155.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Storhø
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (182.3km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (198.3km)
Idre, Idre, Sweden (198.5km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (213km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.