Traveling Luck for Veslhaug, Oppland, Norway
Where is Veslhaug?What's around Veslhaug?
Wikipedia near Veslhaug
Where to stay near Veslhaug
The timezone in Veslhaug is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:51 and Sunset at 15:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.0833°, Longitude. 9.0333°
Satellite map around Veslhaug
Loading map of Veslhaug and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veslhaug, in Oppland, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Rollstad (0.9km)
- Holåker (4.8km)
- Tunga (4.8km)
- Hovauk (5km)
- Bøsætri (5.5km)
- Svartdalsætri (5.9km)
- Sili (6.8km)
- Hauge (8.1km)
- Grønsætri (8.1km)
- Tande (8.3km)
- Telle (9.4km)
- Hågå (10.2km)
- Lefinnlii (11.9km)
- Nordsætri (12.1km)
- Filling (13km)
- Vårkinnslii (13.4km)
- Gardsenden (13.5km)
- Hauge (13.5km)
- Lia (14.1km)
- Nysætri (14.4km)
- Brenna (15km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
Accommodation around Veslhaug
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Horrtjørnin (13.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Lesja (10km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Lesja (10.9km)
- a small primitive house.
- Korpstugu (14.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strålsjøen (12.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hundsjøfjell (13.8km)
Airports close to Veslhaug
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (123.5km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (127.2km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (137.3km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (138.9km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (152.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veslhaug
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (198.9km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (199.9km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (222.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.