Traveling Luck for Muslisætri, Oppland, Norway
Where is Muslisaetri?What's around Muslisaetri?
Wikipedia near Muslisaetri
Where to stay near Muslisætri
The timezone in Muslisaetri is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.9667°, Longitude. 9.2000°
Satellite map around Muslisætri
Loading map of Muslisætri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Muslisætri, in Oppland, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Muslisætri (0km)
- Nysætri (2.2km)
- Tallarås (3.7km)
- Vårkinnslii (3.9km)
- Øyasætri (4.2km)
- Hauge (6.2km)
- Langdalssætri (7.4km)
- Hågå (7.9km)
- Telle (8.1km)
- Siljuhaugen (8.4km)
- Holungsætri (10km)
- Haugen (10.2km)
- Nordsætrene (10.3km)
- Svartdalssætri (11.1km)
- Lefinnlii (11.2km)
- Preststulen (11.8km)
- Stuguflåten (12.1km)
- Håkåstad (12.3km)
- Nordsætri (12.6km)
- Haugen (12.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
Accommodation around Muslisætri
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Vågå (10km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Brennhaug (9.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Nonshaug (0.9km)
Airports close to Muslisætri
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (112.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (137.6km)
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (139.5km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (150.3km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (153.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Muslisætri
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (187.1km)
Idre, Idre, Sweden (194km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (203.8km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (219.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.