Traveling Luck for Telle, Oppland, Norway
Where is Telle?What's around Telle?
Wikipedia near Telle
Where to stay near Telle
The timezone in Telle is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 02:56 and Sunset at 21:46. It's light
Latitude. 62.0333°, Longitude. 9.1667°
Satellite map around Telle
Loading map of Telle and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Telle, in Oppland, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Telle
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Haustgravhøin (11.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Horrtjørnin (12.6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Fokstumyrin (13.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Nonshaug (8.3km)
Airports close to Telle
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (120.7km)
Aro(MOL), Molde, Norway (132.9km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (135.1km)
Kristiansund kvernberget(KSU), Kristiansund, Norway (145.9km)
Sogndal haukasen(SOG), Sogndal, Norway (153.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Telle
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (194.4km)
Idre, Idre, Sweden (196.2km)
Bringeland, Forde, Norway (204.6km)
Boemoen, Bomoen, Norway (223.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.